American Ultraviolet has designed the ARTZ (Automatically Reliably Targeting Zero) Mobile Room Germicidal UVC Solution with the goal of targeting zero infections in the environment around the patient. The ARTZ is less expensive, more efficient, and more effective than any other comparable mobile room germicidal UV decontamination device in the marketplace. We recommend using it as the final step during terminal cleaning of patient rooms or surgical suites, or in any other areas of your facilities where harmful pathogens may be present.
Here's what makes the ARTZ so unique:
- Economically-priced high-end system; Inquire today to learn more.
- Individually validated medical UV lamps are rated for 12,000 hours, which
exceeds all other mobile room UVC devices
- Sets up quickly with pre-programmed remote control
- Features high-output UVC flux
- Disinfects high touch non-critical surfaces from pathogens in minutes
- Delivers balanced and uniform UVC flux to surfaces and air; automatically delivers dose needed to reduce pathogens that include:
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Clostridium difficile – spore forming bacteria
- Acinetobacter baumannnii
- Vancomycin resistant enterococcus (VRE)
- Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase Producers (ESBL) – gram negative bacteria
- Influenza virus (Avian, Influenza A)
- Other bacteria, virus, or fungi (please contact American Ultraviolet regarding microbes of interest not listed)
- Preset color screen remote control targets desired microbes; if preferred, ARTZ can be set manually to provide required dose
- 360° motion sensors - ARTZ automatically shuts off if room is entered for any reason during treatment
- Automatic document control data logging helps reduce or eliminate
human error during data collection
- Wirelessly downloads acquired session data to a
- Measures productivity and time management
- Remote control records session log-in, users, dates,
device locations; device run time; devise settings; reporting
- Easy-to-operate; Minimal training required
- Adjunct to standard terminal cleaning process
- High-resolution touch screen controller
- 360° handle for ease of transport
- Multiple languages available
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- No additional chemicals necessary
- No waste is generated
Expertise - 50+ Years
The ARTZ is manufactured in the USA by American Ultraviolet. Other companies may represent themselves as manufacturers, though many are not. Since 1960 American Ultraviolet has manufactured more than 60,000 UVC germicidal fixtures that are safely operating in hospitals, laboratories, clean rooms, doctors' offices, commercial buildings, food processing plants and residences throughout the world – any place a concern for disinfection exists. American Ultraviolet is clearly the leader in UV decontamination technology, and we remain committed to providing the highest quality UVC germicidal equipment at a fair price. We stand fully behind the ARTZ, and all of our ultraviolet light decontamination equipment, and we offer full direct factory support, installation and training.
To learn more about the ARTZ and other hospital UV products, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.
American Ultraviolet manufactures the ARTZ (shown) and Pathogon® series of mobile UVC disinfection units.
Prolonged, direct exposure to UVC light can cause temporary skin redness and eye irritation, but does not cause skin cancer or cataracts. American Ultraviolet systems are designed with safety in mind and, when properly installed by a professional contractor, do not allow exposure to UV irradiation and allow for safe operation and maintenance.