The easy-to-operate C-9000 universal envelope feeder is the perfect
compliment to your offset and/or digital print shop. Combined with
the D-100 universal delivery conveyor, it will allow you to position your
business as a true full service printer.
For more than 60 years we've designed and built all our reliable,
user-friendly, low-maintenance feeders in the U.S.A. They feature
heavy-duty thick gauge steel and tubing, and contain components
from trusted and well-respected brands, ensuring replacement parts
are readily available. Our high-quality equipment is easy to set-up,
easy-to-service, and requires minimal mechanical changes for
different stock sizes. In addition, the C-9000 lets you continuously
add envelopes without ever stopping the press, therefore increasing
production, and lowering labor/run time.
- Patented sucker bar prevents feeding doubles
- Runs all envelopes from 3 x 5 - 10 x 15
- Use on all presses with conventional suckers
- Top-load, bottom vacuum feed for better control
- Single micro adjusting jogger allows for registration on dire ct-drive presses
- Moves from press to press within minutes
- Cranks up or down to any press height
- Use with coin envelopes, photo mailers, booklet and catalog envelopes, folded stock and card stock
- AB Dick
- Height: Adjustable from 30-1/2" to 39"
- Width: 13"
- 115 Volts - 11 Amps - 60hz
- Feeding Speed: 3,000 to 10,000 r.p.m.
- Stock Size: Minimum 3"x5", Maximum 10"x15"
- Feed Capacity: Initial envelope capacity of 400 #10 business envelopes, Continuous top-load, bottom vacuum feed mechanism.
- Machine Dimension: Length 38" x Width 15"