There are many benefits to converting to UV LED from Arc/Microwave systems; and to upgrading to UV LED from traditional UV mercury lamp or IR systems. Here's just a few:
- No production of ozone provides health benefits while eliminating the need to evacuate large volumes of air from climate-controlled environments, enabling you to save even more on energy
- No mercury; no IR or harmful UVC emissions; no warm-up/cool-down, which saves 30+ minutes of production time for each start/stop
- UV LED-curable inks are curable at production speeds, and with UV LED and traditional mercury lamps, so no loss of production capability, and no need for multiple inks for separate lines running LED vs. mercury
- Energy efficient (<40% compared to equivalent ARC lamp units)
- Long life span (30,000+ hours); and no down time for lamp changes
- Constant UV output with uniform UV disposition
Why American Ultraviolet and Phoseon Technology for Your UV LED Needs!
American Ultraviolet and Phoseon Technology have 80+ years of combined experience with arc, microwave and LED curing; in fact, in 2002, Phoseon pioneered the use of LED technology for industrial UV curing.
Whether you wish to convert to UV LED from an Arc/Microwave system, or upgrade to a UV LED Solution, you can be assured that the teams of experts, and combined breadth of capabilities, will be put to work to provide you with a complete UV LED system that works properly with your chemistry, and your process. You'll appreciate the focus on customer collaboration, and attentive customer service, that ensures you'll get a solution that functions exactly as intended. And our team of service technicians will even install our UV LED systems, for an additional cost, on your existing equipment.
American Ultraviolet has been providing insightful solutions and remarkable results in all things ultraviolet since 1960. Our in-house team of experienced electrical, mechanical, and controls engineers, and manufacturing capabilities, allow us to approach system design with an open mind, and the knowledge required to provide reliable, long-lasting, and affordable systems. All our equipment is manufactured in the U.S.A.
Phoseon Technology is an ISO9001 certified company holding more than 300 patents worldwide. We focus 100% on LED technology, therefore ensuring superior reliability, business economics, and environmental benefits. Our strong focus on customer collaboration has resulted in world-wide market leadership position and presence. All our equipment is also manufactured in the U.S.A.
Now is the time for you to realize the many benefits of converting, or upgrading, to UV LED. And there's no better time than now to benefit from the strategic partnership between American Ultraviolet and Phoseon Technology, who have made a commitment to each other, and to you.
We welcome the opportunity to assist you with all of your current and future UV LED needs.
Please contact us to get the process started.