The Mini UV LED Conveyor System is ideal for curing inks, coatings and adhesives, including heat sensitive films. It's also the perfect solution for small substrate production, and for color matching and testing in laboratories. This new LED system cures by using 365, 375, 395 and/or 405nm wavelengths.
The Mini UV LED curing conveyor features user-friendly touchscreen controls and plugs into standard outlets. It's available with a 3" or 6" wide Phoseon LED curing head, is lightweight, and adds no heat to substrates.
This system will really help companies who wish to test out UV LED curing on a smaller scale, before converting their entire process from Arc/Microwave systems, and/or upgrading to UV LED from traditional UV mercury lamp or IR systems.
- User-friendly touchscreen controls for belt speed (0-100fpm) and LED intensity (1-100%)
- 120V/15A main power – plugs into standard outlets
- Available with 3" or 6" wide LED curing head
- Adjustable UV LED head height
- 16.1 Watts output @ 395nm
- Lightweight design (50% of arc lamp version)
- No heat to substrate