American Ultraviolet proudly introduces the newest addition to our UV Curing Solutions: the UV LED Mini Conveyor.
Combining a modern, clean, brushed stainless steel design and the instant-on, mercury-free benefits of LED UV technology, this is the evolution of the American Ultraviolet Mini Conveyor, which has become synonymous with quality and performance in the UV curing world.
The UV LED Mini Conveyor is ideal for everything from lab testing and color matching to full production curing on smaller substrates.
- 395nm LED wavelength (other wavelengths available)
- 11.5W/sq. cm Peak Intensity (on single module)
- Variable LED output from 10 - 100%
- Belt speed adjustable from 5 - 160 FPM
- Single and dual LED module versions
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Full color touchscreen controls
- 120V/60Hz/7A (single module)
- 120V/60Hz/15A (dual module)
- Instant ON (no warm-up time)
- Straightforward, user-friendly touchscreen interface
- Less heat to substrate means less temperature rise
- Lower power consumption than arc lamp units
- Air cooled modules (no water cooling required)
- Environmentally friendly: No mercury to dispose of from lamps or relays