Adding ultraviolet curing to existing gas, electric or infrared conveyors is easy with American Ultraviolet irradiators, lamps and power supplies. Custom-designed exhaust/ vacuum systems install below the belt, while the curing system installs on top.
The retrofit kit includes a labeled, digital, encased power supply; a focused, air-cooled lamp assembly; optical shielding; and an optional vacuum/exhaust hold-down with blower – everything you need to convert an existing dryer to air-cooled UV in order to cure UV inks, coatings and adhesives.
- Extruded aluminum, elliptically
- Replaceable polished aluminum
- Completely wired power supply with lamp intensity controls
- Tri-power lamp switching (300, 200, 125W/inch)
- Custom air seals to prevent lamp overcooling
To learn more about the Retrofit Curing System, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.