Standard Digital/Offset (AUV-Coat)
The AUV-Coat from American Ultraviolet can be set up with one to three separate UV tanks and pumps for coatings and wash. It runs up to one-quarter inch thick substrates, with an option of running up to 1 inch thick substrates.
The AUV-Coat is available in the following sizes:
- 20" EC - an economical low cost model with no bells or whistles, though it is available with a vacuum feeder
- 20/25/30 and 40" models are available with and without feeders and stackers; and have touch screen control panels
- 3 roll roller coating system (1 Chrome Metering; 1 Chrome Doctor; 1 Specialized Rubber Applicator Roll)
- Aqueous and UV coating capabilities with purchase of additional rubber roller
- Easily removable applicator roller for change over from UV to aqueous coatings
- Closed loop coating recirculation system reduces the chance of cross contamination of coatings ( option of a dedicated wash tank and pump)
- Interlocking safety guards on covers and doors
- Adjustable head up to 3/8" substrate thickness, or optional adjustable head up to 7/8" thick
- Available with or without feeders and stackers (can be easily added in the future)
- Adjustable speed from 40 to 200 FPM
- Custom light shielding prevents light leakage and
exposure from high intensity UV light.
- 3 x 1,500W infrared lamps for curing AQ coatings; adhesion
enhancement of wax toner prints; and coating flow-out assistance
- High and low wattage settings for the UV lamp (300 and 200 watts per inch)
- Integrated safety switches on covers and doors
FOR PAPER, PVC AND BOARD STOCKS. Offset, inkjet * Canon * HP * Kodak * Konica Minolta * Heidelberg * Ryobi * Xerox * Presstek * Ricoh * And More!
To learn more about the AUV-Coat, including technical specifications, please visit our Document Library where you can download and print literature.