The Three Station Rotating (3SR) UV curing system from Lesco cures irregular shaped targets that are 10 inches or less in height. The stainless steel 3SR cures all sides evenly and provides an automated sequence to load and unload parts while the UV curing process is in progress. Equipped with soft touch controls, both the user and machine are protected from jamming of parts or accidental contact with the moving elements of the 3SR.
- Fusion F300 or F450 or 6" mercury arc lamp light sources
- Power on/off control, E.P.O., load warning light
- 5" diameter x 10" tall maximum size of cured part
- Adjustable curing time interval from 1-60 seconds (custom programming available)
- 8-60 RPM rotational speed of target
To learn more about the Multicure Curing System, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.