The newly developed LESCO CureMAX system provides the highest intensity UV light for uniformly curing a large area. This precision exposure is achieved by our unique design. Utilizing a shutter, this device can control the dosage of exposure applied to your parts. The maximum part size is 7.75"L x 7.75"W x 6.0"H, for the rugged standard stainless steel curing chamber, and this chamber can be customized to accommodate larger sized parts. Clean room ready, the CureMAX System uses an arc lamp with as reflector to achieve low maintenance costs, and the removable Lamp Module ensures you can always have a spare bulb to prevent critical downtime. Cooling fans are provided to obtain a controlled curing environment for the lamp/reflector assembly and the Power Control Module (PCM). Also available with an optional extra-cooling parts chamber. The shutter can be activated by the provided footswitch or the front panel GO button, in either a timed automatic mode or a manual shutter footswitch mode. A computer can also control the unit via an I/O connection.
To learn more about the Flood - Cure Max, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.
- Cure chamber: 8"W x 8"L
- Part height: up to 6" standard
- Lamp module: Removable, irradiator built-in
- Lamp type: High intensity UV Arc
- Lamp intensity: to 500W/inch
- Intensity uniformity: +/- 10% (5% typ.) across entire part stage.
- Safety interlocks: Chamber door interlocked to shutter
Interface. SMEMA compatible
- Controls/indicators: Auto timer control, hour meter, Timer/Manual selector, shutter actuating footswitch, PC I/O
- Electrical: 110-240Vac, 50/60Hz selectable