High-output CC Series HVAC UV light fixtures are designed specifically as HVAC air cleaner systems. They can be mounted in various configurations for optimum pass-by UV air sterilization and/or to irradiate cooling coils and drain pans. These individual HVAC UV air purifiers can be mounted to plenum walls, or multiple fixtures can mount to frame assemblies that span supply ducts or cooling coils.
CC Series fixtures are offered as single and double lamp configurations with "moisture proof" construction. They may be mounted individually; in built-up banks; or in parallel rack-system configurations in a variety of locations, including coils, drain pans, ductwork, mixed air plenums and exhaust systems. The CC Series is available in five lengths (18", 24", 36", 48", and 60") and four voltage options (115, 208, 230 or 277 VAC), providing installation flexibility to accommodate virtually any system.
HVAC Air Cleaner Benefits
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) by reducing bacteria, viruses and mold that either grow or pass through the air handling systems
- Reduces the risk of cold, flu, allergies and other illnesses associated with air handling systems
- "Green"lamps contain ≤ 8mg of mercury
- Two-year guarantee on lamps with only 20% decrease in output over two years
- Five-year, non-prorated warranty on the ballast
- Continuously cleans coils, drain pans, plenums and ducts, eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants
- Reduces HVAC energy costs by restoring heat transfer and net cooling capacity
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Plug-in connections mean no field wiring required to connect fixture to fixture when building banks of rack systems (except for 277 Volt applications)
To learn more about CC Series HVAC UV light fixtures,including technical specifications, and independent IES Test results, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.
Prolonged, direct exposure to UVC light can cause temporary skin redness and eye irritation, but does not cause skin cancer or cataracts. American Ultraviolet systems are designed with safety in mind and, when properly installed by a professional contractor, do not allow exposure to UV irradiation and allow for safe operation and maintenance.