Affordable UV Curing Solution for system integrators; aerospace companies; medical device, electronic/optoelectronic, automotive, and all other manufacturers needing full dynamic process control.
Standard Features (Super Spot MAX Elite)
- Industry first user-friendly touch screen with fully programmable system control is as easy as a smart phone
- Fully automatic optical feedback allows user to set output requirement that will be maintained for life of the bulb
- USB, micro SD and ethernet connectivity makes system fully upgradeable
- Adjustable UV output in .05 w/cm2 increments from .05-30W/cm2
- 200 watt lamp life up to 3,000 hours
- Fully selectable I/O connectivity helps user avoid rewiring
- Intelligent lamp technology records bulb hours and more
- Light guide recognizes and accepts all standard liquid and high power fiber light guides
- Easy to maintain – no tools needed; service door allows access to all components
- Standard 280-480nm easy-to-change filter (optional easy-tochange IR filter available)
- Compact; lightweight (10 lbs)
- Worldwide voltage 90/240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Clean room ready
To learn more about the Super Spot MAX Elite, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.