The QPC-6 from American Ultraviolet is a portable, lightweight, all-in-one UV curing system that makes curing surfaces like wood and concrete very simple. It can also be used to cure inks and coatings on floors, countertops and bathtubs. The shuttered, proximity-sensor equipped lamp assembly assures exposure of only the selected surfaces, while the versatile lamp assembly allows lamp to be mounted parallel, or perpendicular, to the "hockey stick" accessory's direction of travel. The QPC-6 can also be handheld for non-floor applications.
To learn more about the QPC-6 Systems, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.
- 30' lead from power supply to lamp assembly speeds up productivity
- Proximity sensor in lamp assembly prevents unwanted exposure
- High-intensity output lamp (300W/in)
- Simple 120V/60Hz/16.5A operation
- All-in-one design with telescoping handle for simple transport