BT Ultraviolet Germicidal Fixtures are more advanced than the LTC Series and are primarily for liquid storage tanks with product dropout rates of up to 1,500GPM. They can be remote, or mounted directly to the tank. BT Series fixtures include many standard features that are optional on the LTC Series, and the added versatility of remote mounting makes maintenance very easy.
- >30,000µW-s/cm2 UVC dosage
- High-output lamps
- Shatterproof lamps
- 4, 6 and 8-lamp configurations
- LED-per-lamp lamp-out indication
- Air flow indication
- Built-in rain/sun cover for filter & control panel
- Single-piece cover design to help resist outdoor elements
- Remote-mount or tank mount
- 4” tri-clamp connection
- (1) 14” x14” Electrostatic 10 micron pre-filter
- (1) 14” x 14” Absolute 0.3 micron HEPA filter
- 120V/60Hz operation
- Alternate connection size/types (i.e. flange, straight pipe, larger diameter, etc).
- Heat control
Unique BT Model Information:
Model # BT-4-120
- Up to 750 GPM dropout rate when tank mounted
- 0-400GPM when remote mounted (up to 25’ away)
Model # BT-6-120
- Up to 900 GPM dropout rate when tank mounted
- 400-800GPM when remote mounted (up to 25’ away)
Model # BT-8-120
- Up to 1500 GPM dropout rate when tank mounted
- 750-1200GPM when remote mounted (up to 25’ away)
To learn more about the BT Series, and other Liquid Sugar Tanks, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.
Prolonged, direct exposure to UVC light can cause temporary skin redness and eye irritation. American Ultraviolet systems are designed with safety in mind and, when properly installed by a professional contractor, do not allow exposure to UV irradiation and allow for safe operation and maintenance.