SC-4 Ultraviolet Germicidal Fixtures from American Ultraviolet are top-of-the-line, fully customizable UVC air treatment units that provide an outstanding solution for unique liquid storage tank applications. All SC-4 fixtures feature a remote-mounted control panel enclosure and options for output to process controls.
- (4) high output UVC lamps
- Remote NEMA 4x control enclosure
- High-pressure blower
- Electrostatic (10 micron) and HEPA (0.3 micron) filters
- Air-flow indication
- Lamp/Ballast failure indication
- 4” tri-clamp tank connection
- Remote or tank-mounted
- Heat control
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Additional lamps
- Higher output blower
- Lamp intensity monitoring
- Food-grade & continuous welds
- Alternate connection sizes and types
To learn more about the SC-4 Series, and other Internal Tank Equipment, including technical specifications, please visit our technical library where you can download and print literature.
Prolonged, direct exposure to UVC light can cause temporary skin redness and eye irritation, but does not cause skin cancer or cataracts. American Ultraviolet systems are designed with safety in mind and, when properly installed by a professional contractor, do not allow exposure to UV irradiation and allow for safe operation and maintenance.